My weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
So i went to southern Utah to do some wheelin. It snowed but that didnt stop us.

When i first showed up to James's house, i noticed he was taping something up and had the hood of his car open. His intake house blow apart so he used electrical tape and cardboard to repair. Worked like a charm. He said "Dont worry matt, i would never do this to one of my airplanes at work" He is a Aviation Mechanic so i felt somewhat safe.

The car over heated on the way up so we had to stop for some coolant. He has a leak somewhere and all the coolant leaked out. His car has 200,000 miles on it and still going strong. Found out that his first cousin is Scoot Young who plays for the Eagles. Thought that was kind of nifty.

Showed up around 8 pm to the hotel, talked with his parents for a few and then left to go find a place to sleep. Woke up for breakfast and then went wheelin. They own over 40 acres or so up there with like 200 cattle and its been in the family for 150 years. After they took me on a tour of there land, james and i took off for the mountains for 3 hours. We rode throught the Dixie national forest and saw some really cool scenery. about 30 miles into the trail, we noticed this man slumped over holding on to his arm. Turns out that he went off the edge of the trail and hit a tree, flipped a couple of times and had the wheeler land on him. him and his wheeler flew about 30 feet off the trail. he hit the tree so hard that he actually up rooted it. Good thing i took pictures. After we helped him back onto the trail, because every one else was to busy having fun that they didnt want to help him out, we headed back for the hotel. On the way down, we hit a park built for the riders. I took some step hills and some rollers, pretty fun.

any way had a blast and of course i have pictures for you guys. but i will post them when i can.

Here are some pictures from 5 mile pass utah. This is where my cousins (Ogio sport) go to film there movies like global addiction. I went there on Monday to check it out nad it was AWESOME. tons of mud.

Dirt Bike Posters ---> Five Mile Pass, Utah

any one here into motocross or quads, i could use the help ion buying one

Can't help you with the quads, but there's a ton of info here: What bike should I buy?

The video was from Sunday the 25th. The pics are from the 17th.

img_614169_1_d1221beb1d65ce1ae653cef60e4c28de.jpg

img_614169_2_5211cc159a3b1e5fb8dc433bf246f495.jpg

img_614169_3_7c250d05f007e905bbb47f0bc17216f0.jpg

And when I got home.....

img_614169_4_c5f0637845a5177fb18c89c8599b0be4.jpg

Last edited:
sweet action dude, thats cool that your into motocross stuff. this was my first time ever on a quad and now im hooked. i hate when that happens. I can only tow one though because my nissan altima cant pull that much.

thanx for the info though.

man a awesome day of bikin and to come home to a good ol American smoke out.

what did you cook?

i wanna go to the west deseret and throw a party and what not.

have you ever thought of just having a cup of coffee and relaxing with the paper and living vicariously thru the "Nuts" that are profiled.....jest kidding---live life with zest---you definitely are doing that..........kudos

man a awesome day of bikin and to come home to a good ol American smoke out.

what did you cook?

i wanna go to the west deseret and throw a party and what not.

Dry rub on the left, the rack on the right would be coated in Hoboken Eddies BBQ sauce. Used a apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and Lairds Applejack mop. Coronas went down nicely. ;)

img_614254_0_11d29465f02f0b376c57579b27eef4ae.jpg

I really like the photo with the bike in the air. Looks like you had a blast!

have you ever thought of just having a cup of coffee and relaxing with the paper and living vicariously thru the "Nuts" that are profiled.....jest kidding---live life with zest---you definitely are doing that..........kudos
Yes i have BUT i have a slight problem. I hate saying this about my self but if i am not busy my anxiety level tends to go up and then its hard for me to relax. i always have to be busy. So i have to find things that are not dangerous but are fun and keep me entertained. Bike riding, snowboarding, hiking, cooking, four wheeling, that type of stuff. However there are days i wish i could relax but its easier said than done.

Dry rub on the left, the rack on the right would be coated in Hoboken Eddies BBQ sauce. Used a apple cider vinegar, brown sugar and Lairds Applejack mop. Coronas went down nicely. ;)

img_614265_0_11d29465f02f0b376c57579b27eef4ae.jpg

no offense, but you make me MAD dude... LOL.. i just got me a new smoker and i have no idea how to use it. DUDE, those ribs look frickin tasty man.

sweet action, i will. so are you on a team of some sort? any one else ride quads or bikes?

Yes i have BUT i have a slight problem. I hate saying this about my self but if i am not busy my anxiety level tends to go up and then its hard for me to relax. i always have to be busy. So i have to find things that are not dangerous but are fun and keep me entertained. Bike riding, snowboarding, hiking, cooking, four wheeling, that type of stuff. However there are days i wish i could relax but its easier said than done.

have fun and live life to the top.........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Travel...met friends. Airstream Trip...about hour drive. Boondocking. Met a new couple from New Hampshire. She shot her first Moose. YES...we had moose dinner...delicious.
Took the recipe.

Evenings around the campfire. Great conversation. Excellent Food and conversation.

Ok the guy in the camo taking pics is the guy we found. you can see in some of the other photos the tree her hit. the ledge he went off of was a 5 foot drop off but since he was startled and going 40 mph he couldnt stop so he flew into a tree and flipped it.

You can see all the cattle and land up there. Red rock canyon was pretty cool.

Skull mountain is cool becasue in certain areas it looks like skulls in the mountains.

we were up 9000 feet and so it was cold.

any way enjoy

Attachments

• crash site.jpg
    crash site.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 177
  • crash site dos.jpg
    crash site dos.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 165
  • cattle heardin.jpg
    cattle heardin.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 9000 feet.jpg