The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to the site. I am sure you will pick it up very quickly. If you have any questions, just ask. You will get plenty of answers :)

That title is based on the number of posts you have. When you hit a certain post count it will automatically change.

Welcome. There are so many new members who join the site. I've been here for a few years now, almost one of the originals. I love to watch new members blossom as they learn new skills and techniques, and engage in conversations about food and how they share their skills with freinds and family, both online and off. We are a unique family around here, very freindly, nary a nasty word, though occasionaly a lively discussion. You will soon learn to recognize the regulars, and those individuals who are very respected for their knowledge, and willingness to help others.

As has been said, ask any question. Someone will soon be there to give you an answer, probably more answers than you will want.:ROFLMAO: Just be careful. Though everybody is trying to be helpful, this is a public forum and you may get an occasional answer that gives erroneous info. But that is truly the exception.

This is the most freindly site on the internet as far as I can tell, where the international membership truly care for each other.

Again, welcome.

And as you can probably tell from my posts, I am a man of few words.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom