Angel Hair with artichoke, tomatoes, garlic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I don't know if it is original or not but this is what I made today.

Angel Hair pasta
fresh tomatoes -diced
Jar of marinated artichoke
3 cloves of garlic -minced
Olive oil
salt and pepper
Parm. Reggiano cheese
drain and reserve the liquid of artichoke hearts. Cut up hearts into smaller pieces. Dice tomatoes , mince garlic...

In a skillet, with about a tablespoon of Olive oil, heat up artichoke hearts, then pour in the reserved liquid from jar. Add the garlic and tomatoes, heat til softened. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Cook the Angel Hair pasta til done about 2 min. drain and put in a big bowl or pasta bowl, add the ingredients from the skillet and mix together. Add the cheese .

Hubby liked it a lot, had 3 helpings

Last edited:
sounds great! I may be on my own for dinner Saturday. This would be wonderful.

sounds great! I may be on my own for dinner Saturday. This would be wonderful.
thanks ! You can add any other veggies like mushrooms or something green like brocoli or whatever. If I had broc on hand I would have used that as well.

Mushrooms sound good!
Trish,
if you like them add a pinch or so of red pepper flakes..
I'm not a HOT Hot fan so i just use several pinches, added to the evoo, and garlic and it's yummy

kades

Trish,
if you like them add a pinch or so of red pepper flakes..
I'm not a HOT Hot fan so i just use several pinches, added to the evoo, and garlic and it's yummy

kades
I was going to add some sweet red pepper flakes and I forgot. I am going to add them when I warm up the leftovers tomorrow. ;) The one I have is not hot red pepper.

I don't know if it is original or not but this is what I made today.

Angel Hair pasta
fresh tomatoes -diced
Jar of marinated artichoke
3 cloves of garlic -minced
Olive oil
salt and pepper
Parm. Reggiano cheese
drain and reserve the liquid of artichoke hearts. Cut up hearts into smaller pieces. Dice tomatoes , mince garlic...

In a skillet, with about a tablespoon of Olive oil, heat up artichoke hearts, then pour in the reserved liquid from jar. Add the garlic and tomatoes, heat til softened. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Cook the Angel Hair pasta til done about 2 min. drain and put in a big bowl or pasta bowl, add the ingredients from the skillet and mix together. Add the cheese .

Hubby liked it a lot, had 3 helpings

OMG! that sounds so good! :) when I saw this thread topic it made me hungry!

Back
Top Bottom