Your Animals and Kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
.. Not that they are in the same category, lol, but what is the craziest/disgusting/strangest/funniest thing that you have seen either your pets and/or your kids do? Even your husband? Wife?

One of my cats, Crystal, once started running around the house like a madcat as if something was chasing her. Jumping around like crazy and running at the same time. When we caught her turns out she had a piece of poop stuck to her bum and she thought it was chasing her!!!

Another time, we took Crystal outside on the harness. Something spooked her and she ran to the door, pulling the leash out of my hands. When I opened the door she dashed in and started TEARING around the house, thinking the leash was chasing her. Poor cat... she has NEVER wanted to go back outside.

Funny thing my daughter said yesterday. My wife was telling her something that happened a year or more ago. Rach said "I know mommy. That is when we were with Uncle and Aunt and we went here and did this and...". My wife said Wow Rach you have a really good memory. Rach responded "I don't have a memory mommy. I just have a brain and a bladder". We cracked up over that one for a while.

:LOL:

Nothing strange, but, my son would sit with the dog on his lap and just stare at her for the longest time and then get wigged out. He said she did not have "dog expressions" but she had people eyes and people expressions. Now she will want something and bark at me - I tell her (the dog) to "go tell Max" and she will find my son and sit and bark at him and cock her head - drives him nuts :mrgreen:

When i was in 6th grade, i bought two ducks as pets. They were both females and one would climb on the other and i "thought" they were trying to mate or somethin, and i was ticked because i told my mom the store sold me Lesbians and i want my money back. Turns out they were fighting to see who is the dominant one, so they say.... They lived like 12 years.

One year around Christmas Disney ate some tinsel off of the tree. Needless to say she had "Tinsel Butt" and my sister had to chase her around the house to pull it out, seein as Disney was her cat at the time. She used to steal tampons and make up brushes out of purses too. Resulting in another chase around the house.

My male Siamese used to dive off the balcony, screaming like a banshee, to DH's armchair down below. He must have finally missed the chair, because he quit doing it.
We had just brought home a new puppy, which traumatized him so badly he hid under the bed for three days, and I wondered if he was trying to commit suicide.

My male Siamese used to dive off the balcony, screaming like a banshee, to DH's armchair down below. He must have finally missed the chair, because he quit doing it.
We had just brought home a new puppy, which traumatized him so badly he hid under the bed for three days, and I wondered if he was trying to commit suicide.

i had a Siamese for fourteen years. aren't they lovely? such clowns with such elegant appearance

babe:ROFLMAO:

When I go to the bathroom, Cubbie runs in and sticks his nose in my belly button, then goes and lies down!

:LOL:Barbara

After I adopted Cricket (cat) and she settled in she got used to Aspen (100lb dog) enough to where she would bat at her tail every now and then. One night i was just sitting on the couch watching TV when Aspen came up to me for her usual scratch on the head. (lol she does this every couple hours, I guess she wants to make sure I'm still here)

I scratched her then told her to go lay down. Just then the cat came out of nowhere over the couch and launched herself right at Aspen's head. Aspen let out a sharp bark with her mouth wide open. (I thought I had a dead cat at that point, not that Aspen would hurt her, Cricket just startled her) I kid you not... in a split second Cricket managed to do a 180 in mid air and was back over the couch. It happened so quick but I can still see it in my head lol...

We has a Siamese too. Her name was Tuptim, but we called her Tupi. Man I miss that cat!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom