Hi and little about me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grandpasmurf

Assistant Cook
Hi gang. I what you call a "foodie". I watch cooking program and try some of the recipes and enjoy the recipe. Sometimes it doesn't come out good. :mad: I married to my wonderful wife Heather. It will 40 years on June 16. Time flies. I had a strove 6 yrs ago and on disability pension. I inherit some high end collectibles. Buy/sell online. I experiment with spices to see what kind on sauces I can come up with and put my signature on. I have a daughter and have 2 beatiful grandkids. Velorian 5 and Vienna 2. There are the grandparent apple of their eye.

Hi and welcome to DC ! I'm a grandparent too of 4 grandkids, 2 grand kids in- law and a step grand daughter.

Hi Grandpasmurf

40 years, that is a wonderful milestone. Congratulations. My parents have been married for 42 years this year.

My DH and I like to experiment with sauces as well, mind you, his usually turn out better than mine, like his cooking!!

Welcome and enjoy, and hello from the southern hemisphere.

Hi Grandpasmurf and welcome to DC! 40 years...what a milestone...Congratulations. Look forward to getting to know you!

Hi gang. I what you call a "foodie". I watch cooking program and try some of the recipes and enjoy the recipe. Sometimes it doesn't come out good. :mad: I married to my wonderful wife Heather. It will 40 years on June 16. Time flies. I had a strove 6 yrs ago and on disability pension. I inherit some high end collectibles. Buy/sell online. I experiment with spices to see what kind on sauces I can come up with and put my signature on. I have a daughter and have 2 beatiful grandkids. Velorian 5 and Vienna 2. There are the grandparent apple of their eye.
Well that's a very sweet story grandpasmurf. Welcome to our little corner of the world, to you from me in California. Feel free to post your favorite recipe and stop by often. You never know what you'll find on here, could be your next favorite recipe. Love the names of your little girls, double "V's"............
Much congratulations to you and your bride on 40 years. That is terrific! Either you're one heck of a guy or she's a saint, or both!;)
I wonder how many of us in here can even begin to come close.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom