Folks Familiar with the United States... here's a test!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boy, I just gotta say, Sattie, thanks for wasting alot of my time. It was fun.

I did good on Del., NY, Maine, Mich., Va., was off 57 miles for NH., and 29 for Ark. Then I moved on.
Bowling was fun, but golf - forget about it.

The game is slightly nit-picky! Anyway, I got 85%, with an average error of 19 miles. My worst was Delaware. I knew where it went, but I put it on the wrong side of the bay! I'll try it again later, but I probably won't do any better. I know where all the states go, but it is hard to place one of the middle states with no borders to guide you! I will try the other games when my movie is over. This was fun (I love maps!)! Thanks for posting it.

:)Barbara

Your welcome guys/gals... I had fun with it too. Hubby and I played several times. I agree Barbara.. it is a bit picky. Several of them I was only off by fractions.

84%
avg error 37 miles
350 seconds

I'm really bad with New England states like Rhode Island and Delaware

How funny! I just played again. I was so tired that I kept nodding off and dropping the states, but I still did better than the first time! 88% and an average error of 10 miles. So apparently I am smarter in my sleep than awake! :LOL::-p

96% with an average error of 5 miles and 320 seconds. It definately is picky. All that traveling the country when my DD was playing softball sure helped out!

I think you did pretty well knight76. I'm ashamed to say I wouldn't do very well with countries other than my own.

I decided to give it one more try tonight. They just happened to come in a better order and I scored 98% with an average error of 1 mile. Maybe I should stop while I am ahead! :LOL:

They started me with Kansas! How am I supposed to align Kansas to nothing?

96%, Avg 5mi, Time 572 sec (hey, I'm working here and get called away a lot!)

Same here Knight 62% and considering I have only been to Hawaii. I was always on the right side of the country for the ones I got wrong and usually a little bit away from where it was supposed to go. I have played this before with Europe.

The funny thing is that I was really accurate with the mid to southern states, maybe I was a southern belle in a previous life!!

Last edited:
I think you did pretty well knight76. I'm ashamed to say I wouldn't do very well with countries other than my own.

I decided to give it one more try tonight. They just happened to come in a better order and I scored 98% with an average error of 1 mile. Maybe I should stop while I am ahead! :LOL:

LOL!!! You go Barbara! I found if the states come to you just right, then your bound to do good. I always get started off with one of those teeny-tiny states (no offense) that you can't see once you pick it up! UGH!

LOL!!! You go Barbara! I found if the states come to you just right, then your bound to do good. I always get started off with one of those teeny-tiny states (no offense) that you can't see once you pick it up! UGH!
That was a problem for me too! When all you can see is the cursor, how do you place the state? :wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom