Dinner Thursday, June 12?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
whatcha eatin?
i was gonna cook gorgonzola burgers & potatoes & a veg. or maybe baby carrot & dip while we wait fer dinner.
angelfood with strawberries fer dessert.

fresh organic raised pork chops from a local farm. done dijon style with noodles, fresh garden peas picked this morning, and whatever else the farmer's stand has fresh.

Wish I had time to cook this week.. I am working 14hr days.
I am living vicariously through the recipes posted this week..

Not sure. Baseball practice (hopefully. Rain getting OLD)

probably leftovers or sammiches.

Tonight will be grilled roasted split chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and broccoli with butter and a sprinkle of soy sauce.

Tonight is scavenge night! There is leftover lasagna, pizza, chicken, etc. and everyone can just get what they please when they please.

As for me, I am going out with a friend for a long time overdue ladies night so it will probably be sharing an appy platter after a popcorn appetizer at the movie (not sure which one).

Picked up some Western Ribs at the store today ($1.00 off, last day to sell), so I'll probably season and grill them and make some home made home fries. Not sure about dessert, maybe just go out for ice cream later when it cools off.

We're having london broil on the grill and will grill up some green/red peppers and onions and have fajitas. I may also grill some peaches/pineapple and top with some ice cream for dessert.

Barb

dw is goin' out for warpaint and a scalping, so my boy and i have to make dinner.

i asked what was in the fridge, and she just said "chicken".

so i'm not sure what way, but we're having chicken for dinner. maybe picatta, maybe cordon bleu, maybe fingers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom