I'm excited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
Today i get to go look and test drive my new 4 wheeler.

i found a 2003/2004 yamaha grizzly 660cc 4x4 for 4000$ with 3000 miles on it.

Kelly blue book says that a 2003 with low miles is 3900$ and an o4 with low miles is 4200$ so im doin pretty good. They said they did a full service and tune up and replaced a few things that needed to be replaced. nothing major he said. but the parts did have to be ordered so im not sure what it was and niether does the seller. So it looks as if im going to have to ask the mechanic. They also told me that i get a warenty with them and if i have any problems to bring it back and they will take care of me..

this is what i will be doing this summer. this is 100 miles from my house.. they are natural moving sand dunes.

40,000 people in a 10 mile by 12 mile area

YouTube - sand mountain utah labor day week end 07

You are not allowed to get a 4-wheeler - it will take away from your smoking pork butt.............................

........that didn't sound right, did it! :glare:

You are not allowed to get a 4-wheeler - it will take away from your smoking pork butt.............................

........that didn't sound right, did it! :glare:

LOL, nah its all good. i can smoke on sundays. I do not owe a car payment till october 20th so i will have almost half of the quad paid for by then. I have gone over my budget like 4 times and i can pay for the quad and school just fine with money left over for other stuff. i feel i really need this.. i have been so busy with work and school that i need a break or im going to freak..

There is WAY too many people out there and they have major accidents all the time!

There are a lot better places to ride that are just as fum and much more safe, and of course with out all the ******** that flock to that place.

Congrats on the new bike though, should be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is WAY too many people out there and they have major accidents all the time!

There are a lot better places to ride that are just as fum and much more safe, and of course with out all the ******** that flock to that place.

Congrats on the new bike though, should be fun.

oh thats right thats right... i forgot you are from here also... So where are some places that you liek to ride or know of.. this is my first bike and second time on a quad so i want to try out alot of different areas.

There is a lot of areas that are out by the dunes, some are starting to get more crowded though. We usually go up Opher canyon just because we have family with land up there. Or there is some spots out by the Dugway exit that is not very crowded.

Check these out

Utah ATV Trails - Utah Source for ATV Trail Information
UTAH ATV.net - Utah ATV Guide - ATV&Four Wheeling

There is a town in central Utah (forget the name) but ATV are a huge thing there and they have quite a few trails.

i plan on going to 5 mile pass soon. i live 35 minutes form there. i went there last week to just look and it seemed pretty dang cool.

here it is in all its glory. Im still workin out the kinks. For some reason with almost a full tank of gas the fuel light keeps blinking saying there is no fuel, they forgot to put brake fluid in it and that makes me angry because i hope they put oil in the dang thing, the overheating light came on and wont go off.. so i need to fix a few things but for 3800$ you cant really complain because its a MASSIVE machine and im almost scared of it. I can go from 0-45 in a matter of 150 feet or so.

EDIT

the pic doesnt want to load right, so im going to have to host it another way.

Attachments

• grizzly.jpg
    grizzly.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
LT72884
Executive Chef

Profile: Location: UTAH, BABY

Is this my Birthday Present :)
here it is in all its glory. Im still workin out the kinks. For some reason with almost a full tank of gas the fuel light keeps blinking saying there is no fuel, they forgot to put brake fluid in it and that makes me angry because i hope they put oil in the dang thing, the overheating light came on and wont go off.. so i need to fix a few things but for 3800$ you cant really complain because its a MASSIVE machine and im almost scared of it. I can go from 0-45 in a matter of 150 feet or so.

EDIT

the pic doesnt want to load right, so im going to have to host it another way.

Attached Thumbnails

Sweeeeeeeeeett!! Make sure those kinks get worked out before you go anywhere with it though...

yeah i took it to the shop and they said it was two bad sensors. im still waiting to drop it off because they were busy last week. They did however say that i can ride it and i would be just fine. Hopefully june 27-29 i will be able to take it out.

Pics, that's all I can say... LOL. I miss riding my 3-wheeler I had growing up, fun times!

oh yes for dang sure. i really want to see what this 650 pound best can do. I better not be to heavy and end up getting stuck.... that would suk. lol

Back
Top Bottom