Quick and easy "grilled, not smoked" baby back ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After your recipe post I couldn't wait to find them on sale, I had to get me some and try it out! :LOL: $4.99/lb :shock: Otherwise I like to get the Louisiana cut ribs for around $3/lb when on sale.

Here's a couple more pics I took (hope you don't mind, Debbie). The first is after I put the rub on and let them set in the fridge for an hour or so. I didn't use the water, just wrapped them up tightly with plastic wrap and let their own moisture do its thing.
The second pic was without the flash (cause of the foil) and shows them after their sear and ready to foil up with the cooking liquids. The grill marks are a bit heavy because my grill was still around 500F when I put them on. I had already turned it down, but didn't wait. I just should have waited for the grate to cool more. I had all the burners on high to cook off whatever I had cooked last and the stuff on the grate was white ash, the heat shields cherry red. That four burner Ducane gets hot! The temp sensor had wrapped around way past 600F :ohmy:

After your recipe post I couldn't wait to find them on sale, I had to get me some and try it out! :LOL: $4.99/lb :shock: Otherwise I like to get the Louisiana cut ribs for around $3/lb when on sale.

Here's a couple more pics I took (hope you don't mind, Debbie). The first is after I put the rub on and let them set in the fridge for an hour or so. I didn't use the water, just wrapped them up tightly with plastic wrap and let their own moisture do its thing.
The second pic was without the flash (cause of the foil) and shows them after their sear and ready to foil up with the cooking liquids. The grill marks are a bit heavy because my grill was still around 500F when I put them on. I had already turned it down, but didn't wait. I just should have waited for the grate to cool more. I had all the burners on high to cook off whatever I had cooked last and the stuff on the grate was white ash, the heat shields cherry red. That four burner Ducane gets hot! The temp sensor had wrapped around way past 600F :ohmy:

I don't mind at all. Great photos! Thanks

I wanted to let you know I have used this recipe on some Country Style Ribs and St. Louis Style Ribs and they turned out great.
Enjoy! Debbie

img_646327_0_cf9a324fbe43fad486dff2a42d123198.jpg

Just finished inhaling pork loin ribs make with this recipe.

On my Cobb Grill! I didn't have any apple juice and didn't use
foil. I did have the rub and the butter and honey tho.
McCormicks Grill Mates for pork rub.

I opted out using Bar-B-Q sauce at the end, didn't need it.

2 hours 20 minutes on the Cobb Grill. Fire and forget.

I like my ribs a bit on the dry side so I didn't water the Cobb grill moat.

Great recipe! The butter and honey make this tasty.

cobb-ribs.jpg

Just finished inhaling pork loin ribs make with this recipe.

On my Cobb Grill! I didn't have any apple juice and didn't use
foil. I did have the rub and the butter and honey tho.
McCormicks Grill Mates for pork rub.

I opted out using Bar-B-Q sauce at the end, didn't need it.

2 hours 20 minutes on the Cobb Grill. Fire and forget.

I like my ribs a bit on the dry side so I didn't water the Cobb grill moat.

Great recipe! The butter and honey make this tasty.

cobb-ribs.jpg

Great looking ribs! I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe. Debbie

Back
Top Bottom