Largest Gathering of DC'ers to Date?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm off to pick up Dove/Marge, meeting Maidrite (James) and Barbara L (um...Barbara :LOL:) to eating at Raine's restaurant she and her husband opened, which is why she hasn't been here in QUITE awhile!

So...that's a whopping total of 5 DC'ers in one place!! :w00t: If anyone is in the Indian Trail, North Carolina area meet us at 12:30-ish at Eb's BBQ :chef:

We'll fill you in later tonight! :cool:

Oh wow, please, tell Raine hello!! Give Marge, James and Barbara a big hug for me, and them a hug to you! Ya'll are going to have a blast!! Post the pics soon!!

have fun elfie. tell everyone i said hi.

give marge an extra big hug (and pick pocket the keys for the woodshed), punch james in the shoulder, and a kiss on the cheek for barbara for me, ok?

lol, i'm picturing you sorta touching or standing uncomfortably close to barbara all night, until she finally realizes that you're trying to get some of that luck to rub off...:)

After my week, I would give anything to be at that table with all you wonderful people. Have a great time and eat lots of yummy barbecue. I'll live vicariously. Please give Marge a big hug and kiss and tell her Buck and I love her. Happy day!!!!

Take lots and lots of pictures.

have fun elfie. tell everyone i said hi.

give marge an extra big hug (and pick pocket the keys for the woodshed), punch james in the shoulder, and a kiss on the cheek for barbara for me, ok?

lol, i'm picturing you sorta touching or standing uncomfortably close to barbara all night, until she finally realizes that you're trying to get some of that luck to rub off...:)
Hey, I'm just hoping no one needs to be bailed out of jail! You know Elfie... But if they manage to stay this side of the law, it should be a wonderful lunch with (I hope) many, many pictures!!!

WHERE IS THE COLORED FEATURE THAT USED TO BE AVAILABLE TO US?
Is it no longer something we can use or is it off right now due to this new program. The question is because I wanted to post my reply in GREEN, as I'M GREEN WITH ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll need a report. You all have a ball, like I need to say that

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Enjoy yourselves}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Aw wow I wish I could be there too. You guys are going to have so much fun.
Looking forward to pics !!! Give everyone a hug for me please.

Buckytom and I got to meet up in NYC after the Macy's Parade a couple of years ago. There's a picture of us sitting in DAve Letterman's chairs at the Ed Sullivan theater (Bucky has connections) somewhere in the member's photos section

Buckytom and I got to meet up in NYC after the Macy's Parade a couple of years ago. There's a picture of us sitting in DAve Letterman's chairs at the Ed Sullivan theater (Bucky has connections) somewhere in the member's photos section
OMG, that is the coolest thing ever! (Just between us, was BT wearing men's or women's clothing?)

lol.
some connections.
i have to fix everything, so i have to be able to get into everywhere. but only when the studios are "dark".

somehow, i'd bet that i could get elfie, marge, james, and barbara on the actual show.

next time, 'bug, we're sitting down for a meal. (do you think dave will mind? :cool:)

i'm hoping to meet lefse the next time she's in nyc, and tatt this fall when he comes here.

Have fun all of you. How I wish I was there..to all of you Happy Trails and Bon Appetite.....
kades

We had the best time ever!!! Great food, good company. No, fantastic company. A Marine and his wife joined us..he and James had a lot of conversation going...ignores all of the ladies. Guess I'll just have to send him to the wood shed. That is IF the little Elf put my key back in my purse!
Marge

James and I just got home a while ago (around 2:30 a.m.), so this is the first chance I have had to write. It is too late to fool with pictures, but I will try to get some on tomorrow.

We had the best time!!!

Buckytom, James did get his punch--he said she sure hits hard for an elf! He's whining for a sling now! LOL

The food was great, and it was really nice to meet Raine. We really enjoyed talking with Marge's friends too. We all sat and talked for probably at least 3 hours. I know it wasn't nearly long enough.

:)Barbara

lol.
some connections.
i have to fix everything, so i have to be able to get into everywhere. but only when the studios are "dark".

somehow, i'd bet that i could get elfie, marge, james, and barbara on the actual show.

next time, 'bug, we're sitting down for a meal. (do you think dave will mind? :cool:)
i'm hoping to meet lefse the next time she's in nyc, and tatt this fall when he comes here.
why, so I can tell them about your under garments:LOL::LOL::LOL:
mens or womens, that's so funny, I'm picturing NASCAR and Victoria Secret

See bucky, I DO listen!!!

img_627125_0_a3c0792ca2670b8836fe95d18d98023d.jpg

Barb is getting REALLY tired of me rubbing her head!

img_627125_1_42ff1fe3c53812a84e8e2e75fdc0507f.jpg

And you owe me for this one!!!!!!!

img_627125_2_2680cffd80257406f3d012e7a38d0e95.jpg

Back
Top Bottom