Not going to be around as much...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AllenOK

Executive Chef
due to my workload increasing for the holiday season. We got a little taste of it this week. Next week, of course, is the T-day madness, then after that, the Christmas party deluge that will not end until after New Year's. Wish my luck!

Very best wishes to you Allen!

I'm in a similar boat. I'll be at home all of next week, but come Monday the 30th, I'll probably rarely be around. Tis my busy season, too, but for likely very different reasons!

Love bugs note to take your vitamins and keep your knives sharp!!!

We are leaving town early Wednesday morning for points south and shrimp creole for dinner when we arrive at my sister's (mom's cooking - yippee!)

Won't be back until Saturday some time, so I will be away from here a while too.

Happy early b-days to jkath and Michael in FtW, and happy turkey day to all!

Thanks everybody. I'll probably be online here on Mondays for a little while, and maybe a couple times during the week, as Mondays are my day off, and another internet BBS that I frequent is slowing down a bit for awhile, so I have a bit more time.

I "qual-check" a lot of the fruit at work (i.e., nibble), so I get plenty of vitamins, and my knives are always sharp enough to shave with.

Unfortunately, I'm not a hunter, although I do like venison. I manage to get a little every year, from various sources.

Who knows, I may actually have enough time to perfect a cookie recipe or two. I've been baking a few cookies the past couple weeks :)

To all those that will be away for awhile..........I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks for letting us know ahead of time so we don't fret about where you dissappeared to.

I will post this early for all those that are leaving early for the Thanksgiving holiday........

img_49326_0_df482ae7f2bd9d9df513916c5fb3cf89.jpg

Back
Top Bottom