New Metro Beater Blade for K'Aid Tilt-Head & Bowl-Lift Mixers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corey123

Washing Up
Has anyone seen or used this item at all? I thought that some of you might be interested in finding out more about it.

I just happened to find it while visiting Amazon.com. Looks like the flat beater is on steriods!

It is rather unique and unusual, as it has sort of a funny looking shape and looks like it has a rubber scraper that surrounds the edges of it.

It's main purpose is to scrape the edges of the bowl as it mixes cake batters or whatever else have you for macine mixing.

There are pics there that you can aim the pointer at to see just how it works with the mixer. And it looks like it solves the problem of having to stop the machine and scrape the bowl!

I saw the one for the tilt-head machines, but there's also one for the bowl-lift models as well.

To see it, go to Amazon.com, type stand mixers in the search bar, click on Seach, and it should be shown there as one of the accessories for the mixers.

Looks like it really gets up against the edges and scrapes the bowl almost clean as you mix!

It's also availible for the 7-quart models of Cuisinart, Delonghi and Viking machines as well!!

Last edited:
A buddy of mine on another forum said the beaters [she had used 2 different companies] were a waste of time and money.

Thank goodness they don't make one that fits an N50. I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom