Server updates - Attachment issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy R

Site Team
Staff member
We're doing some server maintenance over the next few hours. You may experience difficulty loading attachments during this time and/or receive error messages when trying to attach pictures. My apologies for the inconvenience - but hopefully this will be straightened out quickly.

Thanks for the info Andy. One question...
When I try to change print color, I no longer can on this site. I've only tried it since yesterday, so I don't know how long this might have been a limitation.

-Andy - While you are looking at things, If you left click a user name, while viewing a thread and from the resulting drop down menu, you left click "Visit my photo galery" you get an error message that says "
No User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
It seems t happen on all users.

AC

-Andy - While you are looking at things, If you left click a user name, while viewing a thread and from the resulting drop down menu, you left click "Visit my photo galery" you get an error message that says "
No User specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
It seems t happen on all users.

AC

Thanks Adillo - that link has never worked. We used to not have member photo galleries so I'm sure that had something to do with it. I know we do now and I will mention this again to Andy. The way to get to a member photo gallery now is click on their name and go to their profile.

See, and I thought the upload error was just cause it was my mug I was trying to upload and the server was trying to tell me something! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom