So Proud!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
My man finally got his Bach of Education - Early Childhood and Elementary!! Nick's graduation was yesterday and his Mother, brother, and I were so proud to see him get it!!!!

He worked hard for six years to achieve this, working all the way through, being deployed with the army, and some tough times along the way. He was .02 away on his GPA from graduating With Distinction.. darn!! Celebrating after I decided to give him a well deserved congratulations... SO PROUD!! :) :) :)

Attachments

• NickGrad_Kiss.jpg
    NickGrad_Kiss.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 186
I'll show the thread to him when he gets home from work tonight :) He'll say "What?? You put my picture here?? AHHH!"

Thanks all! Since I have moved here with him his grades have been higher than normal.. I must be a good influence!!!

heck freakin yeah, sweet action dude. i cant wait tell im done. Ill do a lil song and dance for him...

Good luck LT :)

Thanks Grilling - He will make an AMAZING teacher. He has already had great reviews from parents on his internships.. the kids come home and he's all they talk about! LOL!!

Congrats! Very cool and here is to a long and successful career for him! You should definitely frame that pic, LOL!

My man finally got his Bach of Education - Early Childhood and Elementary!! Nick's graduation was yesterday and his Mother, brother, and I were so proud to see him get it!!!!

He worked hard for six years to achieve this, working all the way through, being deployed with the army, and some tough times along the way. He was .02 away on his GPA from graduating With Distinction.. darn!! Celebrating after I decided to give him a well deserved congratulations... SO PROUD!! :) :) :)

two wonderful days for you too. what are you going to do for an encore. lol

babe:LOL:

LOL Babe!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure!!! The next step is Nick figuring out if he wants to take a job opportunity in Kingston that he sees right now, or if he wants to wait to get a teaching opportunity in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom