Facebook Group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saphellae

Head Chef
I have created a Facebook Group for DC. It's really fun to be able to see each other's profiles, pictures, interests, etc. outside of DC, and it might spark some friendships that wouldn't spark here. If you would like an invitation, message me here or post your Facebook searchable name/e-mail and I will be happy to invite you!

The more the merrier! So far we have only one member.. me.. LOL!! Come and join me on Facebook everyone!!! If you don't have a profile, it's really easy to make one!

Thanks for joining Tattratt!!! Once more people get on board it will be great being able to see more info about each other!

I use Yahoo! 360 - I was on MySpace for a bit but suddenly got inundated (NOT by request) with a bunch of friend requests by people that I have no interest in acquainting with. That ended my time there. Never bothered figuring out FaceBook.

I like 360 cuz it seems far more secure and I've not had any questionable proposition . . .

I have a facebook ronjohn you are not!
I'll try to remember later, I got the morning crazy going on!

I think I'm too old to be on facebook. :-p
That is what I thought too John. I was wrong. I am connecting with all sorts of people from my highschool, college, and previous jobs, plus family members, all of whom are grown adults.

question is who is suppose to be accepting us because I have requested to join the facebook page as well as myspace friends and have gotten no response.....are you trying to tell me something??:cry:
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom