Welcome Redkitty Home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure many of you have forgotten good things and the time of day or week, and missed this thread.
And I fear when redkitty checks in she will be so shocked and surprised at our so sad news of Buck.

But we still all want you to know you're in our thoughts as well, and are glad to have you back.
Settling in is no easy job, even though it's something you couldn't wait to do, especially without hubby around. But when you finally do check in, know we've been thinking about you as well.​

Welcome home, redkitty! I hope you had a safe flight and your doggie is also fine, and happy to be in the USA. Breathe some of that sweet bay air and go buy some good sourdough bread!

Bye RK :) (well, welcome wouldn't make sence from here would it!), I'm glad you got out of 'Stupid England'and hope you'll be muc happier at home!

I just logged on for the first time since I got here and saw this! Thank you so much guys, super sweet of you to think of me. The flight was brutal but far more stressful for doggy than me. She spent 15 hours in her big crate, but when I picked her up she was soooo happy to see me and get out! Of course I cried when I say my parents & sister waiting for me. Soooo happy to be home! We both have major jetlag but she seems to be doing really well. Has been lounging in her old favorite sun spots and sleeping lots. We are having a heatwave here, its 88F!!!

Anywho, thanks for the welcome home. Super busy trying to get my life together.

I'm incredibly sad to hear about Buck, I thought of him on the plane and was really thinking positive thoughts for his recovery.

UB, it still seems so surreal. I miss my boy something awful but know it won't be long and it will be his turn to fly home! But it feels right, I know I am where I need to be!

Welcome back KB! Glad you had a safe trip and doggie faired well. Take a ride down Lombard St. for me, and on the trollies!

Back
Top Bottom