Today, June 22, along with Katie, we celebrate Buck's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
Well Buck, to take your Daddy's saying, which just happens to be my signature:

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy

You might just be one, but, what a "one" you are. Look how you have impacted each of us. We celebrate your birth and I for one am so glad I got just a little piece of you.

Raising my glass to Buck...here's to you Joe...here's to you! :clap:

:clap:Happy birthday Buck

I love your posts, your wisdom, your skill in wood and your love of cats.

I raise my glass to you as well.:clap:

Buck,
Happy Birthday, you're missed here, but not forgotten..Rest easy, we all will look after your Katie.

kadesma

hey Buck!

Come on, we'll have a party!
I wish you all the best for your new life!
It's good to know you won't forget us - we won't forget you either.
h020.gif

Ha:clap:ppy birthday Buck

I love your posts, your wisdom, your skill in wood and your love of cats.

I raise my glass to you as well.:clap:

Miniman said it perfectly!

Buck's birthday will always be a day for people to be happy, we were all lucky to be uplifted by Buck.

Today I celebrate that a great man was born and that I was privileged enough to get to know him.

Here's to you Buck!!!

You will always be remembered for your charm, your wit and your wonderfully contageous sense of humor. I will miss you and your caring nature. Rest in peace for now, cause, we're all going to be up there one day and oh lord look out!!! Cheers my friend!! Happy Birthday!!!

By now you will have found your 'front porch' in Heaven. Happy Birthday Buck.

Happy Birthday Buck!!! What a celebration for you- both here on this side of the veil and reunion with those with you on the other!!! To a great man who has touched so many...lots of love and now that you're all energy-peace,Vicki

There is nothing quite so refreshing as a good, side splitting laugh ... Thank you for your humor Buck, it will be missed! Raising our glasses to you - Happy Birthday!

Tanti Auguri a te, happy birthday Buck! Our very special guy, always loved and remembered:flowers::heart:

Licia & Oliver

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom