Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oomgnoway

Assistant Cook
I was wondering if anyone here had ever tried the spicy chicken chipotle pasta from cheesecake factory and if they knew a recipe to make something similar?? I really want to learn to make this pasta, it is so amazingly good!! I prefer it without the chicken but ill take any recipe i can get!!! Help please!!

Here is the description of the dish Cheesecake factory gives:

Honey Glazed Chicken, Asparagus, Red and Yellow Peppers, Peas, Garlic and Onions in a Spicy Chipotle Parmesan Cream Sauce

and also a picture is included!!

:chef:

Attachments

• chipotlepasta.jpg
    chipotlepasta.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 37,386
Looks like the copycats on the web don't have it right - they don't have asparagus!
(but here's a link for a recipe that's on a couple different sites anyway: RECIPE: Cheesecake Factory's Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta - Recipe Exchange Forum - GardenWeb )
I haven't had it, (however it looks tasty), but stick around - someone here may be able to help you.

OH, and if you haven't rec'd any more posts, bump up your thread tomorrow - many folks are only here Monday-Friday.

I don't know which one is right, either - I've only been to Cheescake Factory once; I think it was either Chicago or Washington DC. No CF in Portland OR or Mexico. But the first recipe (Yahoo answers) sounds better to me. Yummy. I may just try it myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom