Dinner Wednesday June 25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
We will be getting in the second half of our first cutting of hay, so dinners on those nights are brief in preparation. I unexpectedly found a couple pounds of pesto while cleaning out one freezer yesterday. So it may be pesto on toast sandwiches. I have found pesto really tastes good that way, sorta like the difference between a regular pb and J and a toasted/grilled pb and j.

It's supposed to be 90 and humid today.
I had planned on tacos but I don't want to heat up the house with the stove.... I don't like to fire up the a/c unless the heat is sticking around for weeks....
So I think I will take out the cast iron skillet and cook my taco meat out on the grill!!!!

buttered/parm cheesed/salt/peppered/red flaked noodles with simply browned in butter chicken sliced thinly over it. broccoflower steamed with white cheddar over it all. drumstick chicken curry artichoke cold rice salad.
he'll eat the end of the lemon tart, cause if he doesn't [which he will] I just may have to:ermm:

Didn't feel like cooking tonight so it was salads and swiss cheese and tomato sandwiches.

I had a veggie stir fry kit from Trader Joes (I also stir fried some chicken with it and made brown rice). Bowl of strawberries for dessert.

raided the freezer and we are having cheese/and chicken enchaladas and made a few shredded beef tacos..Livi and I are having tuna sandwiches and dessert is strawberry shortcake

kadesma

We had marinated flank steak, sweet potatoes and corn on the cob, all on the grill. It was soo good!! It's the first time I've cooked in a week.

Barb

changed my mind.

i am eating fresh bread out of the oven. knights white bread. if it tastes even half as good as it looks, it should be awesome.

had a couple tangelos from my tree.

not exactly a loaf of bread, a jug of wine and thy beside me in the wilderness. but it will have to do. lol

babe:LOL:

We had chicken parm on top of spaghetti, steamed broccoli & a salad. A triple chocolate cookie for dessert.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom