Self-improvement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm starting a self-improvement thread.
what will you improve tomorrow...

tomorrow i'll read a novel & eat my veggies!

wow, 1 1/2 mile is great! way more than most people! reach fer that 2nd mile & make us wanna be like you!

I will improve my lunch tomorrow. I have been taking bad stuff in this week and today I had a bag of MnM's too.

Nice post. I will try to post something everyday so that I improve something everyday.

I will improve my lunch tomorrow. I have been taking bad stuff in this week and today I had a bag of MnM's too.

Nice post. I will try to post something everyday so that I improve something everyday.

:) M&Ms? You are a VERY bad girl.:LOL: That's at least one spanky right there:LOL:

:) M&Ms? You are a VERY bad girl.:LOL: That's at least one spanky right there:LOL:

Now now, I guess that did sound a little hoity toity. But what I meant was I had the MnM's PLUS my regular bad-for-me lunch, and then I came home and had some mac n cheese and brussel sprouts DREDGED in butter. (I acyually melted the butter in a little bowl and dipped the veggies in whole like lobster). :pig: So, the MnM's were the icing on the cake!

Now now, I guess that did sound a little hoity toity. But what I meant was I had the MnM's PLUS my regular bad-for-me lunch, and then I came home and had some mac n cheese and brussel sprouts DREDGED in butter. (I acyually melted the butter in a little bowl and dipped the veggies in whole like lobster). :pig: So, the MnM's were the icing on the cake!
:) I was just teasing. We all have those days. Sometimes we just need to go on a little binge. No harm done. I have been craving chocolate cake for a while but keep putting it off cause I know what I want to do.:LOL: I want to eat a whole bunch of cake not the whole thing but a fair guilty amount. Oh and of course a big glass of ice cold milk.:)

I've been so grumpy lately.. I think I'll try to be nicer to everyone tomorrow....

What are you saying? :ermm: Are you saying I need improvement? :( Does this post make my butt look big? :ohmy: Do I have something in my teeth?

Tomorrow I'll try to be less hormonal. :rolleyes:

This is a great challenge for all of us! Tomorrow, I am going to start by getting better organized and not waste so much time just sitting on my butt. I don't sit for long periods but I take a lot of "breaks".;)

Today I have made myself feel better by ruining a bunch of other people's day by 8:30am. :mrgreen: :devilish: :angel:

Why plan and be dissappointed. I don't plan and surprise myself.
I don't eat that much, and when I do, not much of any one thing, So for food improvement, I don't worry.

As for other stuff; I have a bill stub drawer that has just haunted me know end to organize. But we won't talk about that.

Did you share your M & Ms? Mom said it was impolite to eat in front of others if you didn't have enough to share.
I guess I was late to the party.

Back
Top Bottom