Blooming flowers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
My bee balms and butterfly bush are starting to bloom, which means the butterflies will be coming around . The Hummingbirds like the bee balms too.

I only have butterfly weed. I love my garden. Once it was simple, but has become opulent over the years, barely an inch to plant anything more.

Like you I enjoy the butterflies and hummingbirds which I have in abundance.

Now I thinking about vegetables. Tomatoes were my first try. Planted among the roses and daffodils they have done well.

I know you enjoy your garden as much as I do. Isn't it great!

I had my first little Nasturtium bud as of yesterday.....
I'll bet money something ate it overnight. :(

I only have butterfly weed. I love my garden. Once it was simple, but has become opulent over the years, barely an inch to plant anything more.

Like you I enjoy the butterflies and hummingbirds which I have in abundance.

Now I thinking about vegetables. Tomatoes were my first try. Planted among the roses and daffodils they have done well.

I know you enjoy your garden as much as I do. Isn't it great!

yes it is nice. I'm waiting for my georgous daylilies to bloom, they are red/yellow.

My day lillies have been out for some time now - I just love them. I picked one stalk and took it to work. The next day the manager said "they died already" :LOL: I had to explain why they were called DAY lillies and to wait for the other blooms to come out - but also, only for one day! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom