[Chinese style] soup noodle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moon2008

Assistant Cook
m

Have you met this situation befor? After work to home, when you opened the fridge,oh,,,only left half an onion, a few baby carrots, 1 egg, or 2 pieces of bacon,,,But you do not wanna order high caloris fast food but a nature,healthy homemade meal for youself, this Chinese style soup noodle is a great choice, and no mess to your kitchen~If you have some dry noodle in your kitchen:)

1) Boil water in a cookware, it needs a few minutes;
2)In this a few ninutes, clean and cut the vegetable into pieces, prepare ham or bacon,clean an egg (it depends on what you have in your fridge);
3) when the water is boiling, add some dry noodle(and a clean egg,if you have) into it, boil about 8~10 minutes until noodle(and the egg) is 80%~90% cooked;
4) add the vegetabe and meat into it, until all the staff are 100% cooked;
5)place the noodle and some water into a bowl, add a little salt, vinegar,light soy sauce,pepper,chilli, seasame seed oil, chopped green onion, galic,or your favouite sauce into the bowl.And the egg, you can cut it and as a topping onto the noodle:)

Ok,enjoy~

Chinese people usually like to cook chicken soup:

(put whole chinken into water to boil for 1 ~3 hours, only add a little salt, white pepper powder as seasoning, when the soup is cool, chicken fat float on the top, you can easily get the fat and throw away,bones and skins throw away too, you can keep chinken breat, wings,legs, ect, it depends on youreself. Chicken breast can be chopped into salad~~

you can freeze the soup for next time use, such like cook noodle insead of water, The chicken soup is so good for noodle,really!!!

This noodle: save time, save money, no mess, simple, low caloric, low sodium, good for your stomach, and contains your favourite sauce, of course is delicious! And ,no waste food, your fridge is empty now, you can buy new and fresh food from the supermareket again:)

Try it:chef:

Your soup looks delicious!!! I will definitely give it a try. I think soups are my favorite food.

Bim bam Bop(Korean version). My fave.

For what you made, in my bachelor days, I always had ramen, and a bag of frozen peas and carrots on hand to make soup on...add whatever protein, and it was a one pot meal.

When I go to the asian market, I always buy a few mushroom flavored Udon Noodle soups. The yare very basic and plain, but , I save them for those nights or times i come home, not in the mood to do any crazy cooking. I cook up the soup and noodles, then go into the drawer of vegetables that I have 1/2 used, throw in onions, celery, shrooms, then toss a few bamboo shoots, up into the cabinet to my stash of dried tree ear fungus and shitake, lily buds, then to the freezer and throw a few vegetable dumplings in, a few drops of sesame oil, dash of chinese mushroom sauce and thats it . So much for no cook dinner :-p

Back
Top Bottom