Traveling tastebuds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foodiemcfood

Assistant Cook
Hey all you foodies out there! How are you all doing today? Hope you all had a great week! Another weekend is upon us and I'm so excited! I live for the weekends, and Fridays usually mean payday! And I always like to treat myself to a nice meal. Whether I go out to restaurants, get delivery, or just cook for myself, I think giving yourself a nice meal is the ultimate payoff. Because everyone loves to eat.

I also wanted to ask, where have all of you traveled and found the best eats in the country? I've never really had the opportunity to travel much, but I'd love to visit South Carolina for the seafood, Chicago for deep dish pizza, and Maine for lobster! Where do you guys stay when you travel?

I know that anytime you travel you're bound to run into some snafus, does anyone have any outrageous/funny/horrible hotel stories to share? I've talked with some other people about their stories, and it seems everyone has one! I'd love for everyone to share them here!

There's this video from Hampton Inn that talks about all the not so fun things you can experience while staying at a less than accomodating hotel, it's called Ballad of a Traveler, has anyone seen it? It's a real quirky fun way to hear about all those misfortunes that us travelers come across.LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom