Prodigal daughter....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Silversage

Head Chef
Hi all,

I first joined back in 2004 - wasn't it right after the FN boards closed that we all migrated over here? A month or so later I moved into my new house, changed internet providers, got a new computer, etc, etc. The long and short is that I lost contact with the board.

From those early days, I still use GW's "World's Greatest Pancakes", Crystal's biscuits, and Audeo's version of Apple Bread Pudding.

I've since moved from Florida to North Carolina and found you guys again! (Actually, I just looked at the DC map and found I'm not too far from Kitchenelf. I was just up your way 2 weeks ago).

I see a lot of changes - all good. It's also heartening to see that this board retained it's civility, and didn't degenerate the way it's predecessor did. Many kudo's to the administrators & moderators.

There are so many new names, but it's great to see so many of the old-timers still here. I hope to find time to participate and share stories with ya'll again.

I love the photo options. I tried, and was successful at putting one up. What a great way to share!

Welcome home toomanydawgs. It is so nice to see your name again. The site keeps getting better and better especially now that you are back.

Your paella picture looks delicious by the way. That is making me very hungry.

Welcome back! Where in North Carolina are you located? We are in South Carolina, but I can see North Carolina from my front door. It is about 200 yards from us. :cool:

:)Barbara

Well...did you actually come to my humble little town? If so, where did you go? Did you go downtown at all? Inquiring minds want to know! :LOL:

Welcome back.
A lot of us (we....me) old timers are still here.
And things have happened ..good and bad.

If you did go though Elf town did you see it??
Sorry Elf..not implying it's small... :mrgreen::bash: OUCH ELF ! Stop hitting me on the head.

Back
Top Bottom