Dinner Sunday July 27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
I'm surprised no one started this thread yet. Tonight it's either going to be pot roast and roasted veggies, or Shrimp with veggies and spaghetti.

So what's on your dinner plate this evening?

Leftovers. Have lots of ham and salads left from yesterday...
And MIL didn't take her DQ blizzard cake home. :)

Was going to grill a beef roast, but the weather decided to turn nasty. So I'l be making rosemary roast beef in the oven, corn on the cob, and green/yellow/purple beans from the garden.

Red Beans & Rice (Extra Sausage)
Cornbread....
A big bowl of grape tomatoes cut in half, chunks of mozzarella, lots of fresh basil, EVOO, S & P, and a splash of red wine vinegar. Not your usual side for beans and rice, but very refreshing!!
A couple of fresh cayenne peppers to nibble on!
Tea
Chocolate Ice Cream

Hopefully the storm that is west of us will stay west of us and we'll be able to grill tuna and romaine for a salad, zucchini marinated in garlic-lemon-evoo-basil-s&p, caprese salad, and grilled peaches with balsamic reduction, if I get to it. Otherwise, we could use the grill pan for the tuna and romaine and broil the zucchini in the toaster oven.

Grilled; corn on the cob, vidalia onion and johnsonville sausages served on toasted rolls with roasted garlic, peppers and sliced potatoes (Italian hot dog style). And an onion, cuke and tomato salad with mayo and sour cream dressing.
Maybe a vist to DQ later.....

Here's a teaser... Chiles Rellenos tonight!

jillburgh-albums-yummy-stuff-picture778-chiles-rellenos.jpg

We went to the church festival tonight for cabbage rolls and cavatellis with meatballs. The church ladies made 1,300 stuffed cabbages in 3 hours. What an assembly line they had set up. Nobody got in their way.

Made zucchini bread today for dessert.

Had the family over for dinner tonight.Grilled Mango glazed salmon on a bed of sauteed napa cabbage and polenta blended with bacon and cream cheese. Steamed asparagus. Watermelon sorbet topped with lime cream

Dinner from a local fire department. Half a fried chicken, green beans, parsley potatoes, roll and Cole slaw...........for 8 bucks!!!! It was very tasty. I saved the breast to make a wrap for tomorrow nights dinner. I just have to figure out what to have with it.....:pig:

Spaghetti and spicy meatballs, garlic bread.
Made some cucumber carrot "kimchi" as a strange side dish...
forgot to eat it.
Midnight snack!

Back
Top Bottom