Toaster not toasting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I think it's time for a new toaster. The bread will not toast even at the dark setting. What you recommend ?

I just got a new toaster oven. It was given to me. It's a black and decker and it works really well, so far. I love these better than a regular toaster. My toaster got too hot after using so much, tossed it. The oven won't heat up the kitchen like big oven when you want to cook small things and it has a toaster timer too.

Although we don't use the toaster all that much my wife got a great deal on a Dualit toaster a couple of years ago. This thing is built like a tank and has 4 very wide slots with a manual twist timer that is nice and loud as it winds down and has that old classic look to it. These things are built to last a lifetime. I like our's very much.

I have a cuisinart 4 slice that I like alot. It stainless steel, has a retro design and the best part is is has the slide out crumb trays. I can't stand those crumb traps that flap open. I like a tray I can slide out and dump.

I would like a toaster oven but hubby prefers a toaster, maybe I can convince him of the need of a toaster oven. *wink*

you can get both. a pop up is dramatically cheaper, unless you want a 4 or 8 slicer. a toaster oven is a whole different ball of wax.

Of course you know I kid....

It's a darn shame there aren't more folks who fix things anymore... everyone just goes and buys a new one, me included. I try not to, but it's so hard to find someone reliable and/or find the parts needed to repair....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom