White Grape Sizzle (Punch)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abjcooking

Head Chef
I wanted to share this recipe with you. We tried this at my sisters sip n see for her wedding and got great reviews. What is so special about it is that it isn't too sweet like a lot of other punches can be. I'm sure you could vodka to it if you wanted to kick it up a bit.

Enjoy

1 - 46 ounce can White Grape Juice (I like Welche's)

1 - 46 ounch can Pineapple Juice

1 - liter of Sprite

Directions
Mix the juices together and keep chilled until ready to serve. Add Sprite just before serving. Make an ice ring out of one of the juices or the Sprite to keep punch cold without diluting it.

Serving Suggestions
Approximately 20 six ounce servings.

I think it's a southern thing.
Basically when someone gets married, close friends of the brides and grooms side are invited over to the mother of the brides house where all of the presents that the bride has recieved is put out for everyone to look at. The mother of the bride puts out finger sandwiches, petifores, punch and stuff for people to munch on. It is a way for the brides family to say thank you to everyone.

Sounds very good. I think I'll make this for our holiday social. I'll garnish it with white grapes and pineapple slices. Thanks! :D

Update...a made a small batch of the white grape sizzle punch over the weekend and it was excellent. I'll be serving it this weekend at a holiday gathering. I'm positive that it will be a hit! Thanks, again! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom