Sling box vs Hava

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adillo303

Head Chef
I know a couple people on here have them. I like that the sling box can operate my cable box, I like the price of the hava.

I am wondering if the hava can operate the cable box, or if i thas another way of getting the premium channels that I need the box for.

Hava claims a better picture, if anyone has seen both and can comment, I would appreciate it.

TIA

AC

I have the HAVA Platinum HD and I'm totally satisfied. The picture is great, it does control the cable box and it's less expensive than the SlingBox, which I hear is equally good. I've had no issues at all. Here's a link to their site, which has a $30 off coupn code. That makes the model I have $120. I bought it from them directly and it was shipped instantly. They have a good users forum, too, that is very helpful.
HAVA-Play Your TV Anywhere-HAVA Video Streamer; HAVA Place-Shifter; HAVA Mobile TV
HTH

I've never heard of HAVA. I have a Slingbox Pro and LOVE it! Including shipping, I paid about $175. I love being able to watch shows I have recorded, etc., while I am gone. We are leaving on vacation in a few days and with Slingbox Pro we won't come home to a back-log of shows or reach the limit and miss something important. I will be recording at least some of the Olympic events as well as some of our regular shows.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom