Morgan Freeman in Serious Condition in Hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He is a great actor. Great voice, too (March of the Penguins).

Sorry

Thank you so much for sharing this news. However, sad I want to know about people I admire and respect and all DC people included.

Has anyone ever seen Shawshank Redemption? Oh, what a actor. Or recently Bucket List? That good one too. So many that these two really stand out in my mind. Whenever he was listed as being in the show, I surely wanted to see it.

I am praying that this is not serious and he will be alright. Driving late at night is not fun no matter where you are. Driving anytime is getting to be crazy. Wonder if he was driving himself?

Well it says that he's in serious condition, but then it says that he was joking and conscious and has a broken arm... I hope he's alright. The Bucket List was a great movie, along with all the other movies he's been in. We just recently saw the Dark Knight. He's an awesome actor.. Thanks for posting this.

They still aren't giving details about his injuries, but he is having some surgery and says he is going to be fine.

:)Barbara

I hope he recovers completely. Another time for us to remember that anything can happen to anyone at anytime, we should let our loved ones know every day how much they mean to us and to embrace the good and not dwell on the bad.IMHO

Back
Top Bottom