Dinner, Thurs, August 7th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I know it's early, but I was up early to make caramel rolls for DH, and I just threw a pork shoulder in the crockpot for pulled pork sammies, and I want potato salad.
Got anything thunk up yet?

Sounds good Suzi - I think we might have breakfast tonight- have some thin pork chops, hash browns, eggs and toast. May change - never know with me ! :ROFLMAO:

I have no clue... something easy we're packing up for another weekend in the woods.

tonight is pasta with grilled shrimp and fresh grilled veg from the farm across the way with evoo and garlic. a joy of summer!

I'm thinking beef pin-wheel steaks with a wild mushroom stuffing, some of those fresh butter beans simmered with bacon, salt, pepper, and some onion. And some hot crusty bread!

something with green-bean casserole! probably chix fried steak that i've yet to prep & potatoes & gravy. with cob corn.
yum, i'm hungry now!

I rock!!!
'Scuse my mess I haven't cleaned up yet.
I put a pork shoulder in the crock for 12 hours on low, quartered 2 onions and 5 mashed garlic cloves.
OH MY GOSH!
YUM!
Even LG couldn't get enough!!! Ok the BBQ sauce helped for her...
All I needed was some kraut!
Oh yeah and I made the buns too...

Attachments

• IMG_2715.jpg
    IMG_2715.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_2716.jpg
    IMG_2716.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 165
I "quickie" cheese lasagne in the microwave, finished under the broiler.

I rock!!!
I put a pork shoulder in the crock for 12 hours on low, quartered 2 onions and 5 mashed garlic cloves.
OH MY GOSH!
YUM!

Looks GREAT Suzi!

I rock!!!
OH MY GOSH!
YUM!

That looks great :) Looks like LG really enjoyed it :LOL:

Great pics, Suzi! I gotta start making my own buns. I just threw four small sub rolls out because of mold.... Pulled pork sounds really good. I'm going to give it a try in the PC one of these days.

I'm making a concoction right now. In the PC. I have some sausage and bacon browning, I'm going to add some frozen stuff I had leftover from PC'ed ribs a while back (juice, potatoes, carrots). I'm going to add some green beans and raviolis.... some more juice or water or something. I think it's going to be soup.

thanks everyone...
the homemade buns freeze.... well actually thaw..... nicer than the store gooey ones.
The store ones always get all soggy on me when they thaw.
Ick, wet bread.
:(

is that a binky i spot on your table, Suzie ...
marinating a flank steak in a southwestern type marinade
that will be fajitas at some point tonight ..

LOL Q..
we call it the plug.....
I won't attach audio of why......

my sons was called a mimi ...
he was 4 when we finally got rid of it ..
we never gave one to our daughter ..

i understand the plug ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom