Happy Birthday Shannon in KS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope you have a great birthday, Shannon!

Attachments

• cute bear.gif
    cute bear.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 52
Hey, hey, Shannon in KS. I really wrote this earlier this morning but interrupted by t he pups. (I know you wouldn't mind, since it was my dogs) Anyway, did not want the day to pass without expressing my personal wishes for happy birthday and may the year be good too. You share a birthday with my oldest brother. That good thing. He has always been blessed with good personality most of the time and since he was the first of our family he came in at a weight of 14 lbs. No hospital only midwife at the end of the labor. Guess our father didn't know what to do at the end and could barely speak English. How much did you weigh? I always like to find out this info as how it relates to people as they get older. My brother turned out to be big guy 6'5" and build like Hercules. Reminded me of the Hulk in a way. Way back then they worked out in the yard with buckets filled with concrete and did gymnastics on my mom's clothes pole. Now I see in Olympics reminds me of my brothers Well, i sure didn't want to take the time away from your birthday but just want you to know you share a day with someone in our family who is truly loved and well liked by most except when I don't get to his house on time.

Hope someone buys you birthday cake with lot of balloons. One thing we never got when we were young so I get them now. never grow up I guess.

Take care and lots of happiness and good time and good eats most of all.

thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! We have been super busy! the little one cooked me dinner (well, with a little assistance from me hehe)! And I guess I can't call her "little".. she is almost 11, and about to be taller than me!!!! But she did great, and I am stuffed! Thanks again!!!!

shannon

Back
Top Bottom