Breakfast (and lunch and dinner) of an Olympic Champion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They say he needs 10,000-12,000 calories a day, while the average adult needs only 2000.

If he were my boy, I'd be making him eat more greens.

I can eat one egg sandwich and two cups of coffee:LOL:I wonder how you can train your body to consume that much food at one sitting?

NBC did a piece on his diet and followed him to his favorite places to eat. They showed what he usually orders. I know even reading about it sounds fantastic but it is even more so to actually see the amount of food the guy consumes.

My friend who almost made it to the olympics this year, 10th of a second off. eats the same thing pretty much. I asked him a couple of weeks ago what he eats and how many cals. its close to 5000 a day.

He is gonna make it next time for the olympics though.

With the sponsors and money he earn he can afford to splash on all and any of those calorific food. Wow! and DH think I am making him too fat with less than 1800!! ha!:wacko:

Well, you have to remember he swims and works out for several hours a day. That takes a lot of energy. I just can't imagine sitting down and eating that much at once. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom