Dinner... Thursday August 21st!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sattie

Washing Up
I'm not sure what I am having yet... but I know some of you folks got ideas!

Have a small bit of my oven-roasted tomato sauce left from all the canning I did last week, so I'll cook some pasta to slide under it. Bought some romaine yesterday and will make a salad to go with. Getting hot here again, which depresses my appetite.

I am going to take out the chicken I forgot to take out last night (oops) thaw it quick in cold water, then get it marinating to get on the grill.
I'll make potato packets too, maybe more grilled yellow squash.

I have to work tonight (my last night). I have some hamburger thawed out so I'll be taking left over goulash with me and the guys will be in charge of making themselves hamburgers and potato rounds.

We're having a wine tasting so it will probably be tomato sandwiches as I won't get out until 9:30 or so - - - - I'm sick of tomato ANYTHING...but they are here...so I will eat them!

I am going to make Tart Tatin à la Tomate from Chocolate & Zucchini cook book; but they will be individual ones because someone purchased the puff pastry shells instead of the sheet pastry! Wonder who would do that? :LOL: I have no idea what else I will be serving; maybe zucchini......

got a bag of 100 little neck clams ..
going to go on the grill .. butter .. hot sauce ..
beer ..

I'll be putting a london broil on the grill that's been marinating overnight. I'm thinking corn on the cob or asparagus or maybe both. Maybe some refrigerator cucumbers I made the other day. I also have some tomatoes I could use. I also made a peach pudding something that you bake in the oven. lol I'm not a baker, but the recipe was in the paper the other day and DH requested it. We'll see how it goes.....

Barb

I'll be putting a london broil on the grill that's been marinating overnight. I'm thinking corn on the cob or asparagus or maybe both. Maybe some refrigerator cucumbers I made the other day. I also have some tomatoes I could use. I also made a peach pudding something that you bake in the oven. lol I'm not a baker, but the recipe was in the paper the other day and DH requested it. We'll see how it goes.....

Barb

Hi, Barb. How do you do your refrigerator cucumbers? I love cucumbers :-p

5 cold buffalo wings that I jacked from work yesterday.... and a vanilla iced latte.

Sad and pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom