Bridgeport, CT to Boston area, Best route to take

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larry_stewart

Master Chef
Ok, so ill be travelling up north next week ( NH, VT, ME ...)
Ive made this trip many times without any major problems. Seeing that there are a number of members from this region, I was hoping to hear from some of the " locals" as to which route they think may be the best, least traffic, least road work....... since I dont travel these roads as frequently as some of you do.

Id lik to avoid 95 because everytime ive been on that road its been traffic traffic and traffic , did i mention Traffic ??:LOL: And I ll be returning labor day morning, so since this is a big travel day, Id like to know my best options from those who frequently make this trip.

Ive taken (8) to (84) to mass tpke which has worked, but that was a year ago, and construction or conditions may have changed.

My brother drove around the city, and took (15) to (84) to mass tpke and said (15) was great ( again a year ago)

Any help would be appreciated.

larry

:LOL:

I was waiting for that one !!!

Guess I set myself up for it.

Well, everyone is in for it, because Ill be eating out all week!!! Or at least a good portion of the week. So we all know with my past that a few stories may be in the works.

I just need some locals to help me with some travel tips, or I may never get there :-p

Back
Top Bottom