hi all new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

raykat

Assistant Cook
just dropped in to say hi & introduce myself

im an aussie guy who loves life & making new friends

im a baker by trade & passion ,so if you want any help with your home baking just ask,not saying i know everything but what i do know may help

im experienced in bread,pastries & cake making all though im not to flash with decorating all though i do know a bit

..... all though im not to flash with decorating

I've never heard that saying....mind if I borrow it?;) Very cool.

Welcome to the site, raykat - great to have you here! You'll get to know quite a few people here, but most are usually on during the weekdays.
I love baking too - cookies are my favorite, but I dabble in most as well.

I'd like to hear what your favorite bread is to bake.

Hi Raykat (wow-even your online name is cool!) and welcome!!

I will be taking you up on your offer of baking help-like jkath, I can do cookies, but I'm "not too flash" on the rest (whoa-that is cool!!:LOL:)

Once again, welcome raykat-nice to have you here!!

Welcome Raykat,
you are just what we are looking for help in the baking department..
kadesma:)

img_670574_0_1ebd3a162311ac0feeb60a742e0cef15.gif

Welcome to DC!!!!

thanks for the welcome every one glad you liked the not to flash saying i guess that comes from being an aussie . we allways seem to use phrases like that
my favourite bread to make good question i would have to say that i wouldnt have a favourite
just like to make any sort i guess that comes from being a tradesman it all gets the same after awhile
allthough now that ive taken what i know from the trade into baking at home its a whole new ball game, as in the home you dont have the same advantages as you have in a commercial bakery, from machinery to ingredients
so at home i cheat a little as i can still get the ingredients available for commercial bakers
making bread has all ways been a passion, been in my family for a few generations now
cakes & pastries ive learnt as i went along i had to when i started my own bakeries didnt have much of on idea on these until then as i only done my trade for bread making
any way thats enough about me for now still finding my feet here

Back
Top Bottom