Water Reflections

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here is one of mine, I like the effect, but don't think it would "work" on everything

final_1721873569.gif

naples_52.jpg

A romantic and beautiful sunset by the Naples Pier. This is one area of Naples Florida that you must visit.

Amy, can you show me how to do it with this photo, please? I'm computer challenged. Thanks.

A romantic and beautiful sunset by the Naples Pier. This is one area of Naples Florida that you must visit.

Amy, can you show me how to do it with this photo, please? I'm computer challenged. Thanks.

Nice pic. Click on the link, and where it says Browse, go to where you keep your pics on your computer & click Upload. Hope that makes sense. Will see if I can do it with your photo.

Tada.

Nice pic, Tatt.

Oooo. That's pretty, K'elf. Is that broc & red cabbage I see? What are the little yellow leaves(?) ?

It's a salad I made - just mixed greens - and I added some edible flowers to it. It was a different combination than I have seen before...the yellow flowers are little pansies. Not sure if this will help see it though - but I'll try anyway:

img_672937_0_df1b7c719ee8b460e7c3da3d3d26bf16.jpg

Nope, didn't really help - sorry.

Mmmm. Is that shaved Parm I see? I'm hungry now. :)

LOL Jeeks.

Back
Top Bottom