An Airline I won't be flying on

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awww, you had to make it personal, didn't ya? you had to bring up maintenance as the bad guys...

(i was only kidding about fat people and luggage. except isn't it true that bigger people have bigger stuff?)

:angel:

ever sit next to a Genghis Khan descendent? Or have one sitting behind you? Your seat will be taken over by half and your feet will be kicked out from beneath you.....so what does a Texas girl do? Well, you take over the range that is rightfully yours........when I see that GK is sitting next to me I fight for my half of the seat.......I don't move or budge and I push back.... call it the range wars..eventually the hint is taken unless he wants to get real chummy and he doesn't........these borders are not being breached.......now as for the feet I kick back......works for me.....I hate doing it but turning around and giving looks does not work....sorry I don't speak enough Russian that would make the person understand.......yes, it's always the male species.....they do understand a kick however......

ok, I've digressed.........as far as GB is concerned I want the life vests any day esp. if I have children with me.......I got into an argument with my hubby over this exact topic today..........he said the same thing......"what are the chances of?" and I countered with "what were the chances of the Titanic sinking? but it did and there were not enough life rafts.......I'll take a life vest over a flotation device but both would be nice to have on hand........hope that none of us are ever in that situation, however

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom