Peet's coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
anybody tried t his Peet's coffee? Seems like fairly popular except for Starbucks. I don't think they are as expensive as Starbucks. never really tried Starbucks but just received Peet's this morning. What a way to st art the morning.

You know, it sounds vaguely familiar to me. I don't think I've ever tried it, although I have had Starbucks on many occasions.

As one who "worships the dark lord" (the coffee bean):LOL: I'll make a point to look for it when I'm out and about. A great cup of coffee in the morning (or afternoon,or evening for that matter) is one of life's greatest little pleasures, IMO.

Peet's is my favorite. I prefer it to Starbucks. Both are available in our local supermarkets, and they are almost identical in price. I think Peet's is a few cents more.

This is nuts, but I feel like I have a special gift and I am just saving it till the right time when I am not rushed. Want to watch it getting made! Kind of strange I am except small things in life to me are the greatest memories. Will let you know what I think about the taste when the time comes. Don't laugh, one day you may be the same way!

This is my local default Starbucks location. I like it here because they let me roll my bike inside. Peet's coffee is better in every way, but being able to park my bike inside is more important. I also enjoy people watching while sipping my coffee.

img_677657_0_0c1faaf9310c263f2aa48e0a9e160d9d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom