I'm Sitting at Buckytom's Desk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
Buckytom is absolutely the sweetest guy! I am typing this on his computer while he is moving his car (shhh! Don't tell him! LOL). He has been giving us a great tour, and he is such a gentleman! He not only holds the doors for me, but he won't let go until James gets it, even though I am right behind him! He's a sweetie!

Well, I think I hear him coming, so I'd better hurry!

:)Barbara
P.S. Buckytom told me I could do this! :mrgreen:

Buckytom is absolutely the sweetest guy! I am typing this on his computer while he is moving his car (shhh! Don't tell him! LOL). He has been giving us a great tour, and he is such a gentleman! He not only holds the doors for me, but he won't let go until James gets it, even though I am right behind him! He's a sweetie!

No waaaay! He always come off like such... no wait, that's me.
:LOL:

Very cool, Barbara and James :cool:

You must have spent the day laughing your b--- off! Cool! :cool:

Is he as funny in person??

Considering how hard it is to sometimes get a joke across when it's only written,
can you imagine it with this guy telling it?
homer.jpg

I'd love to be with you...to meet BT..and hear all about his little guy..that would be great.

kadesma;)

Buckytom is absolutely the sweetest guy! I am typing this on his computer while he is moving his car (shhh! Don't tell him! LOL). He has been giving us a great tour, and he is such a gentleman! He not only holds the doors for me, but he won't let go until James gets it, even though I am right behind him! He's a sweetie!...

Ok, buckytom, it's not good manners to log on as Barbara L and say nice things about yourself!

g---g---giv- darnit.

give me that keyboard back, barbara.

man, some people. :cool:

lol, i just met the two nicest people in the world. and that's no exaggeration.

i'm quite sure that there is a god. not that i've ever had a terrible amont of doubt, but it surely would take a divine being to make a truely beautiful woman - inside and out- as barbara; then he made james to love and protect her.

you'll see what i mean when you meet them. there really aren't sufficient words...

LOL! I wish I could be there with you guys!

Did you take them someplace for a NY meal, BT?

Lee

no, unfortunately. :mad:
i got stuck working late again. but i did point them to my favourite old irish pubs, or told them to chuck a right down 9th avenue. there's a restaurant from just about every corner of the world down 9th.

yes indeedy, they are luvs. no two finer people you'll ever meet.

btw, they spoke very highly of you and jakey-poo. :)

Barb and James - you will never forget your vacation of '08!!!!! What a way to "summer". bt - Barb and James are truly two great people. I'm so glad you got to meet them and they you!!!

Back
Top Bottom