Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iizman

Assistant Cook
Hi,

Hope to learn more about kitchenware and cooking too!

I just got married and finding the whole "cooking every night" is a huge responsibility and is very new to me.

I hardly cook when I was living with my parents...how I miss that now!

Nice to meet you all.

I thought in this modern age, cooking is shared between husband and wife :)

Welcome, iizman. And congrats on your nuptuals. Don't let the responsibility take the fun and adventure out of the world of the kitchen. And don't let any failures stifle you either.
I agree too, share that time and experience and responsibility with your beloved. If he objects, wear something........ well,...... you know!
HAVE FUN!!!

Hello iizman, I'm 69 and confused, where is it written that the wife shall cook every night? By herself I assume you are talking about. Welcome here - ask for starter dinners and they shall be granted - the ideas that is!

Hi, my husband works full time, has a second job too. So he has no time to cook and by the time he gets home, he is tired.

I'm still at uni and only have one class a week so it would be silly if I say I don't have time to cook lol.

I love cooking, its just that sometime its hard to think of what to cook. I am constantly running out of ideas. My husband is really understanding, we go out at at least once a week for dinner.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Back
Top Bottom