What's for Dinner, Sunday September 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Working on the weekly menu / shopping list now and decided on Lazy Golumpki, Pierogi, and beets.

Will make enough for lunches and probably another dinner later this week.

What is everyone else planning?

Working on the weekly menu / shopping list now and decided on Lazy Golumpki, Pierogi, and beets.

Will make enough for lunches and probably another dinner later this week.

What is everyone else planning?

I have to work another midnight, so it is Chili again for me. Good thing I make killer Chili. JMHO

What's lazy golumpki? Not rolled up?

Nope, not rolled, it is more like a casserol. Ground beef, shredded cabbage and stewed tomatoes.

Didn't feel like making the traditional ones this weekend. When I make them I make a HUGE batch and freeze them. Usually do that in the spring and fall when there is local cabbage available.

If you want the recipe IM me and I'll sent it to you.

Will do! That sounds like something I could handle. I don't think I'd have the patience trying to roll them up and get perfect. Oh wait, I don't have or use IM. Can you PM me, or just post it since others may be interested, too?

the gang has asked for chicken so they are getting two beer can chickens,,,A very large pan of roasted veggies rutabegas,onion,tomatoes,red,yellow and orange bell peppers, zucchini slices, diced asparagus,garlic,baby yukons halved and then topped with evoo, lemon pepper..A big salad of mache,tomatoes,avocado and red onion, the stuffed biscuits and dessert is your choice of, strawberry, spumoni, or orange sherbert..
Happy Sunday everyone
kades:)

Salmon burgers with red onions & tomatoes with yogurt dill sauce. Lemon Potato salad. Mixed green salad. Entenmann's chocolate donut for dessert.

Onion burgers
cotton candy
corn dogs
milkshakes
pecan pie
scones
YIPPPEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're going to the fair!

Pacanis, How did your ribs turn out?

I'm starting them at 2:00 EST
I did grill one yesterday, to trial how I'm going to doing most of them, and I think they'll come out OK based on that one. ;)
Three hours to do one rib..... sheesh :rolleyes:

meatloaf (chevon loaf), yukon gold mashed potatoes with extras, braised collard greens or kale....I'll be baking off some potatoes when I cook the meatloaf in anticipation of baked potato soup later this week...

Meatloaf for me, mashed potatoes, gravy, and either broccoli or asparagus.

Sauteèd tilapia with a pistachio coating, roasted potatoes, green beans and a chopped salad. Dessert will be a bread pudding made from cinnamon rolls.

bleu cheese burgers, & we want haricots with so that's dinner!! fried egg with mine, an agg from pacanis.

ummmmm.....
I think either sketti or grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom