Mind-bogglers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
what boggles you...:wacko::ermm:
me, i lost my Mr. Bubble wash. mr. bubble is justgone. vanished into nothingness,

& yeah, yeah, i love mr. bubble at 27.:ohmy::LOL:

on my towel rack!!!
give 'em a shelter.... 'scuse me, klennex please.....

Im glad you found mr bubble.

it boggels my mind when people dont know how to have a conversation. They think itsj ust them talking and no one else.

...it boggels my mind when people dont know how to have a conversation. They think itsj ust them talking and no one else.
Oh shoot! Maybe that's why everyone always runs away screaming when James and I have a conversation with them! :LOL:

And, on a serious note, I agree with you!

Okay luvs, your post reminded me of something. I'm sure I have told this here before, but it is absolutely true and worth posting again (well, it is to me! lol). When Nancy was 10 months old she had a little pink cup. She was eating a snack one day, and she accidentally knocked her empty pink cup off of the high-chair tray. I saw it hit the floor, but she needed to be cleaned up so I decided to get it later. I cleaned Nancy up and then went in to clean up her high-chair and find the cup. That was 28 years ago. We have never found that cup. We have moved everything out of the dining room and the pantry cupboard several times for cleaning, but the cup has not been found. So when something disappears, we say it went to the "land of the little pink cup."

:huh:Barbara

what boggles you...:wacko::ermm:
me, i lost my Mr. Bubble wash. mr. bubble is justgone. vanished into nothingness,

& yeah, yeah, i love mr. bubble at 27.:ohmy::LOL:

We used to pour Mr. Bubble in the fountain in front of the Cadillac Dealership. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom