Black hole???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smoke king

Sous Chef
In keeping with my promise of light hearted threads..

I was watching the news this AM, and a "scientist" that was being interviewed, said that now that they have started the new "supercollider" in Europe, when the atoms begin smashing together, its going to create a "black hole", and the earth will collapse into itself....yikes!!!!

I went out to my backyard, and sure enough, it appears that the sinkhole by my garden is getting deeper, and my tomato plants look a little shorter than they did yesterday!!!:LOL:

Anybody else notice their yards shrinking? I for one am going to keep an eye on this thing......

I've noticed a few of my socks have gone missing... I too blame the LHC!

I know the beach erosion of our western coast of florida is probably just winding up on our eastern coast. So everybody, just take 3 steps to your left, and everything will be the same in the end.

In keeping with my promise of light hearted threads..

I was watching the news this AM, and a "scientist" that was being interviewed, said that now that they have started the new "supercollider" in Europe, when the atoms begin smashing together, its going to create a "black hole", and the earth will collapse into itself....yikes!!!!

I went out to my backyard, and sure enough, it appears that the sinkhole by my garden is getting deeper, and my tomato plants look a little shorter than they did yesterday!!!:LOL:

Anybody else notice their yards shrinking? I for one am going to keep an eye on this thing......

Well, I think the supercollider will create this new little albeit VERY tiny universe which in turn makes us a sinkhole in a much bigger place - we're the pit in someone else's world. :ermm:

Well, I think the supercollider will create this new little albeit VERY tiny universe which in turn makes us a sinkhole in a much bigger place - we're the pit in someone else's world. :ermm:

I think you've watched Donald Sutherland in Animal House too many times... :ermm:

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom