More realistic fairy tale!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
This is the fairy tale our momma should have told us!!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Once upon a time in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contempating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a cerdant meadow near her castle.
The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: "Elegant lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell on me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle, with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes bare my children, an forever feel grateful and happy doing so"

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sauteed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chukled and thought to herself..

I DON'T FRIGGIN THINK SO!!!

Methinks the Princess has known one too many overbering princes.:ROFLMAO:

Now myself, if I were the frog, would have said something more like this;
"Elegant lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell on me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the handsome, strong, vigorus, and loving young prince that I am. And after I am returned to my true self, we shall join together as partners, and explore together the wonders that this world has to offer. I will teach you the best that I know, and learn from you the same. We shall learn to soar on the winds beneath sails of silk, and ride the waves on a fast sailing boat. We shall scale the mountains and smell the frosty air, and taste the sweet flavors of wild berries. We shall dance under the moon on warm summer nights and sleep under the Milky Way. And then, I shall treat you like a woman of your caliber desearvs to be treated, and you shall love me as I love you. And all I ask of you, is a kiss."

Of course my DW said yes when I popped the question. how could she not?:mrgreen: Now, if only she'd agree to soar on the winds under sails of silk with me;).

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I ain't gonna touch either one of them. I am fortunate to NOT remember my dreams....and NEVER listened to my mother. As far as I know I'm still 'grounded' indefinately!

Sent in an email from a friend! LOL
GW your wife just happened to find the perfect frog!!

QS , LOL, I have another, it's at home, but, it is a REAL ad from 1955. I will post that one when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom