Hey, Can You Cook?! 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Has anyone entered or planning on entering Rachael Ray's cooking contest? The deadline to send in your audition submission form and video is October 3rd. I'm going to give it a shot again.

Ah Rachael Ray. The person my DW lovingly refers to as my other wife . . . . . LOL

I flirted with the thought of trying, but decided not to.

jake loves her too. 'specially her pic with a roast turkey, showed thim her pic & he oogled over her.:dry:

i'm not entering, i entered a single contest & won & i'm keeping my streak at that.:LOL:

horray fer dina!!! i wanna see you on television. you'd be great!!

Nope... hubby and I have an agreement... if either of us shows up on tv the other will
shoot them!

I plan on living to a ripe old age.

Oh how fun!! Good luck Dina!!:clap::clap:

I could never do something like that....not made for the camera, I'd be stuttering ans stammering all over the place!!:wacko:

Thanks guys. I have not gotten around to filming myself yet. I know that having one of my family members do it will only make me more camera shy, laugh and make a fool out of myself...LOL.

has anyone entered or planning on entering rachael ray's cooking contest? The deadline to send in your audition submission form and video is october 3rd. I'm going to give it a shot again.
this is in capitals cause i want you to know how thrilled i am for you. You goooooooooooooooo girl

Back
Top Bottom