Happy Birthday buckytom!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy birthday, bucky!

Hope you've had a great day and you were treated royally!! Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead.

Buck would want me to send you his wishes, too!!! He commented regularly on how much he enjoyed your presence on DC.

Hey! Happy Birthday Bucky---
cheers.gif

I'm a little late chiming in, but that doesn't mean I forgot you (how can I when you have the same birthday as our daughter Nancy?!). I hope you had a wonderful birthday. You deserve it. You are in my prayers every day, so your birthday is no different. I hope all is well and that your birthday and every day is a good one for you (and your family).

:)Barbara

Attachments

• BabySylvesterwithrose.jpg
    BabySylvesterwithrose.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 88
Hey, BT, Happy Birthday ~ one day late, sorry. I wasn't online yesterday. Hope you had a great one and didn't have to work for a change! :)

Crap! I'm late! Hope it was a good one Buckytom! Sending you warm wishes for a wonderful year. I'm sending you some geese too, I know they are your favorite! ;)

Hey, Bucky my old friend - hope you had a really good Birthday and got to do everything you're still young enough to do! :bounce:
Sorry I missed it .. :furious:

Happy birthday to you, buckytom. Hope you truly were happy man on your day. wish you good health, lo t of wealth and much much happiness. Thanks for all the happiness you give to me during the year. Special man.

thank you all very much for my birthday greetings. it means a lot to me to have known the love and support of my friends here. i hope that i can return even a fraction of it to all of you, someday.

you know, i think of so many of you often, when going about my day. it's always in the little things you've taught me, or made me laugh about, or just ponder, that i appreciate so much as it's made me a better person, or at least i hope.

just yesterday, i made chicken soup and many dc'ers came to mind. gb calling it "jewish penicillin", andy m.'s "old garlic is easier to peel", verablue's fishnet stocking strainers, and lefse's prayers (i prayed that it would be edible :cool:), and many more. i wish i had the time right now to list them all.

again, thank you all very much. i'm hoping to be here more often since i think the engine has been righted and is back on the rails.

I'm so sorry I'm late but I hope your birthday celebrations last an entire year, BT!!!! You've given me so many laughs and good thoughts to ponder since I joined DC and I thank you for it. May the coming year bring you as much joy as you bring to DC, my friend.

Well, I guess it's too late to wish you a happy birthday, but I hope you had a good one and I wish you a happy rest of the year!

thank you all very much for my birthday greetings. it means a lot to me to have known the love and support of my friends here. i hope that i can return even a fraction of it to all of you, someday.

you know, i think of so many of you often, when going about my day. it's always in the little things you've taught me, or made me laugh about, or just ponder, that i appreciate so much as it's made me a better person, or at least i hope.

just yesterday, i made chicken soup and many dc'ers came to mind. gb calling it "jewish penicillin", andy m.'s "old garlic is easier to peel", verablue's fishnet stocking strainers, and lefse's prayers (i prayed that it would be edible :cool:), and many more. i wish i had the time right now to list them all.

again, thank you all very much. i'm hoping to be here more often since i think the engine has been righted and is back on the rails.

Boy, is this a change! You really can be sincere can't you? This is first post that made me cry. Sounds like it came right from the heart. Thanks, I had feeling you were this way. Just so we don't ever hurt your feelings. The way you make me laugh most times. Like good medicine. I bet you would be great at stand up comedy. Seems to be natural for you. Hope everyone treated you gently the way you should be treated. Take care and keep in touch.

Back
Top Bottom