Just heard that a friend died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russellkhan

Senior Cook
My friend Aaron died on his motorcycle last night. I haven't gotten any details yet. I'm going out now to see his family, I'll find out more when I get there.

Thank you all for your support and condolences.

Aaron was 35. None of us know much beyond what was said on the news. We didn't even hear about it until someone in his motorcycle club saw it on the news. This is the only article I was able to find on the web that seems to be about it. His brother knows more I'm sure, he spoke to police and actually demanded to go see the body, but I'm not pressing him for information at this time.

I'm only home briefly now to feed my dogs, will soon be going back to the clubhouse where friends and family are gathered.

So sorry Russell......
It's hard to lose a friend... especially suddenly....
DH's sister was my best friend.... she was 30, it will be 5 years next month......
killed in a car accident the morning after dropping her 3 daughters off to spend the night at our house.
Remember the good times... and the bad.. all of it. You'll need every ounce of it try try to understand....
you have my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry about your friend. I'll say a prayer for his family and friends and for him.

I have a friend at work that was hit by a truck while she was on the back of a motorcycle, I walk with her at lunch, she is just able to walk again after 2 years.
Another work friend was killed on a dirtbike 15 months ago, hit the ditch, then the pavement with his head. He left behind 3 children and more family. It was so hard to hear and I still think of him everyday.
This stuff is never easy, always shocking, and so sad.
I'm so sorry!

Such tragic news. I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for all his family and friends.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom