Where are you, Emajoan ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
E

EJay

:) Hi, Just Googled my own name, Emajoan, to see if anyone else has that combo-type name, and found one person here at this site. Russian Fudge was what she made, and inquired in April, if she could freeze it. If any of you dear people know this person, please ask her to email me. Just curious as to how she got her name, and if she has any middle name. Thanks a bunch :whistling EJay

Think she was a single topic poster. She hasn't been back to the site since. You are unlikely to hear from her but the best way is as Uncle Bob says (PM her) that way if ever she does return, she can get in contact with you... provided you are still here!!

i would assume that "uh" is her middle name. :cool:

hey, where's sierracook been? smokey "no middle name" bear must be busy these days.

m-uh-joan, listen to the good uncle bob and send a pm. many people get email notifications when one is sent, so even if they haven't logged in here, it drags them back in. (screaming)

I just checked Emajoan's settings and while Buckytom's suggestion was a very good one, it will not work in this case. Emajoan has her account set up so that she does not get any notification of any kind when a PM is sent. She has only posted twice on the site and the last time she was here was April 9th which was also the day she signed up. Chances are she will not poke her head in here again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom