Products with Totally Cool Names!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
I was on my way out of Tractor Supply Company the other day and just happened to glance at a rack just inside the door. It had powder (like Gold Bond, etc.) in it. As soon as I saw the name and the picture on it, I had to buy it for James, even though it cost way too much. It is called, "Anti Monkey Butt Powder!" I love it!
monkey_logo.jpg

Our friend has a new baby, so we may have to buy her some "Boudreaux's Butt Paste." Both of these products were created for bike and or motorcycle riders but are good for other people as well.

So, have you seen any products with interesting names?

:)Barbara

You should have stopped in at my little town's hardware store when you were here. That stuff is apparently so popular here, they have it right on the counter (lol)

Say it ain't so Tatt....
There's been a few times I almost started a "most annoying commercials" thread. And ShamWoW! was at my top of the list.
I wouldn't buy it if it did work!

There is a place here in Kingston called Ho Lee Chow that serves Chinese. Everytime Nick and I go by it we say, "Ho Lee MEOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

:-p and :bangin: at Tatt! I warned you!

Speaking of Shamwow, has anyone here tried them? I bought the competitor's version (Billy Mays), thinking it was the same, and they are nothing like they show on TV. They are just squares of felt! Part of me still wants to try the Shamwow, but I won't spend the money without knowing they work fantastically!

Oh my gosh, that's halarious!

My husband's life is all about his dirtbike, and going riding. He goes riding out in the woods probably once a month, and for two weeks after, I hafta listen to his "Monkey Butt Pains!!"....... I would love to have one of those to give as a christmas gift. Maybe i'll order it online or something...

Say it ain't so Tatt....
There's been a few times I almost started a "most annoying commercials" thread. And ShamWoW! was at my top of the list.
I wouldn't buy it if it did work!

How about the "Head On" commercial???? Apply directly to the forehead!!

I was on my way out of Tractor Supply Company the other day and just happened to glance at a rack just inside the door. It had powder (like Gold Bond, etc.) in it. As soon as I saw the name and the picture on it, I had to buy it for James, even though it cost way too much. It is called, "Anti Monkey Butt Powder!" I love it!
monkey_logo.jpg

Oh, I think that's too funny, Barb. We have a new Tractor Supply in town I haven't taken the opportunity to visit yet. But will have to now. I wonder if that will keep Plumbers' Butt from happening? LOL!

I hate to overstate the obvious but what about "cool whip"..."Kool-Aid"....."coolio" (ooops my bad,hes a rapper)

Now I'm giving myself a headache-I wonder if we have any HEAD-ON in the house-I'll just apply it to my forehead and go to bed.....

biggest cure for headaches..........a full dose of the Scottish bagpipes and drums.......you won't be down at the end...........I have a tape that's played on my ipod...when I'm down I play it.......must be in the genes.........

We, off-road riders get MB....Monkey Butt. I have years of seat time so my butt is two big calluses.....and I'm proud of that. lmao Butt, N00B's can't take the pain of MB so they wear padded shorts or use MB powder....wuss's. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom