Update on me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
Well, things have been hectic with me recently.

We're moving..11 blocks west, to a bigger house. We currently rent a 2 bedroom/1 bath, with a full basement and 1 stall garage...fenced in yard. It's too small. It's just DH and I...we get my step daughter every other weekend..and the two dogs. We found a 3 bed/1.75 bath, raised ranch, 2.5 stall garage, living room and family room. We are starting to pack. A lot of work needs to be done to the new house before we move in.

Work is hectic...I'm working a lot of extra hours. It's very hard to explain what I do, but I work in advertising co-op...and it is nuts right now!

My step daughter is showing signs of not wanting to go back to her other home after our weekend visits..it pulls at my heartstrings and want her here with me but I know it would be a fight..and I don't know if I can do that.

Took Kenzo (our male Shiba) into the vet today to check out a hard quarter size mass on his hind leg. It didn't move really..and we were scared. Thankfully it was just fatty tissue.

My mother in law is having a biopsy done...they found a lump in her breast.

I found out Friday that after three years of trying to have a baby, I can't...:( I'm really sad about this.

So, I've kinda had a loaded plate lately. I just needed to put it out there to vent a little. Thanks for letting me!

You have definitely had a lot going on lately Angie. Congratulations (and good luck) on the new house. I will keep you in my prayers for the other matters.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom